- Size: 7" wingspan
- Available colors: pink, magenta, purple, blue, green, yellow, brown
- Suggested Uses: Curtain ties, Chair ties, nursery rooms, bedrooms, crafts
- Materials: wire, nylon, glitter, rhinestones, ribbon
- Also available as a mobile and more details...
Dragonfly Curtain Tiebacks
Avery Dragonfly Curtain Tiebacks are a beautiful way to hold your curtains back. These double layered dragonfly tiebacks use gentle organza ribbon to tie around your curtains. The ribbon simply ties in a single knot in the front to easily free your curtains. The ribbons then create an elegant trail of ribbon under your dragonfly tieback. These dragonfly curtain tiebacks gems and glitter swirls. The dragonfly wings are made of flexible wire covered with nylon. The bodies are made of crystal cut translucent beads and matching antennae with white ribbons. They have a seven inch wingspan and come in pink, purple, green, yellow, and blue. Sold individually.
Returns are easy. Just fill out our return form and place it in the package. Ship the item back to us and we will refund your account within one business day of receiving your item. You will, however, be responsible for return shipping (unless it was our error). We accept unused items in their original packaging within 30 days of you receiving your package.
Several types of items are exempt from being returned. Custom items, such as wall decals, wooden letters, and gift cards cannot be returned. If these products have been damaged in transit, please contact us.
All USA orders ships for $5.95 for standard shipping. Please use calculator in the cart for priority and express shipping costs. Orders are shipped within one business day of your order. Delivery times vary depending on location.
Orders are shipped within one business day of your order. Delivery times vary depending on location. Standard International mail can take 3-6 weeks and does not include tracking. If you require your items sooner, please select either priority or express service. Cost of delivery is based on weight and can be calculated in the shopping cart.
How to Fasten Tie Backs
1. Tie the ribbon around the back side of your curtain and then back around and tie a single knot under the bug or flower.
2. If you wish to let curtain hang free, tie and leave. If you wish to anchor to the wall, screw in a hook (not included).