- Available Sizes: 7" and 13" wingspans
- Available colors: pink, purple, green, blue
- Suggested uses: wall & ceiling decor, nursery rooms, parties
- Materials: wire, nylon, glitter, floral sequins, rhinestones
- Spot clean with mild soap and damp cloth.
- Choking hazard: for decorative purposes only.
Our Alexis Nylon Butterflies are made with three layers of wings. These majestic butterflies have a colored wing in front, a wing white wing, and then a third colored wing in the back. These butterflies are decorated with swirls of glitter, gems, and floral sequins.
The Alexis nylon butterflies come in a seven inch and a thirteen inch wingspan. Their bodies are made of crystal cut beads and are prestrung with a clear nylon line and hoop for easy hanging.
The Alexis nylon butterflies come in pink, purple, blue, green, and pink and brown.
Returns are easy. Just fill out our return form and place it in the package. Ship the item back to us and we will refund your account within one business day of receiving your item. You will, however, be responsible for return shipping (unless it was our error). We accept unused items in their original packaging within 30 days of you receiving your package.
Several types of items are exempt from being returned. Custom items, such as wall decals, wooden letters, and gift cards cannot be returned. If these products have been damaged in transit, please contact us.
All USA orders ships for $5.95 for standard shipping. Please use calculator in the cart for priority and express shipping costs. Orders are shipped within one business day of your order. Delivery times vary depending on location.
Orders are shipped within one business day of your order. Delivery times vary depending on location. Standard International mail can take 3-6 weeks and does not include tracking. If you require your items sooner, please select either priority or express service. Cost of delivery is based on weight and can be calculated in the shopping cart.
Hang from the Ceiling
1) Open up wings and petals
2) If desired, you can create dimension in the room by adding a line to the butterfly to create different pitches and tying to the other strings. Simply tie the clear string to the tail of the butterfly. If you would like to purchase extra string, please click here.
3) Hang from hoop to ceiling with hoop or remove hoop, tie a loop in the string and hang with a clear thumbtack.
Hang from the Wall
Option 1 - hang with hoop
1. Spread out wings
2. Hang on wall with tack by hoop
Option 2 - remove hoop
1. Spread out wings
2. Remove string by gently pulling on loose ends to loosen loop and cut.
3. From here you have 3 choices to attach to the wall.
a. Use adhesive dots or command strips
b. Slide a thumbtack through either on the green leaf of the petal on the back for flowers, or tuck one in under the top wing.
c. Slide a small brad (nail) into the back swath of the butterfly and nail into wall.
2. If desired, you can create dimension in the room by adding a line to the butterfly to create different pitches and tying to the other strings. Simply tie the clear string to the tail of the butterfly. If you would like to purchase extra string, please click here.
3. Hang from hoop to ceiling with hoop or remove hoop, tie a loop in the string and hang with a clear thumbtack.